Thursday, August 21, 2008

Introducing Michiko.. ;)

Remember the Kurosagi series? Yup, thats right, the one that i’m so Hooked on now? I’ve started picking up a lot of japanese words,and i thought..hmm..why don’t i just pick up the language alltogether. Yay, another project to keep me occupied! hehe.

I went online searching for free online japanese lessons..there are oh so many of them, but its usually not free. And it doesnt make any sense learning the language if i have no one to practise it with right? Then i remembered that Amy ( a dear friend of mine) who’s in Uni too now, is taking up japanese as one of her electives..and abracadabra..!…she’s officicially my new Japanese teacher.

But 1st things 1st..in order for me to make this more interesting, i would have to have a japanese name right?..hehehe..so i chose..Michiko. Here’s what it actually means..

“The girl’s name Michiko \m(i)-chi-ko\ is pronounced MEE-chee-koh. It is of Japanese origin, and its meaning is ” child of beautiful wisdom; child of beautiful knowledge”. The name of the first commoner to become empress of Japan

Watashi wa Michiko desu ( translation = I am Michiko :)..)

I’ve started picking out names for my friends, but i’m not sure whether they would agree to it tho..~evil smile~ hehehe..

So whoever who wants to learn with me, please do, I promise i’d make it fun. I’ve decided to write my lessons in becomingmichiko.blogspot.com…Are you ready enough to take the ride with me?heheheheheh…

No comments: